Kortina Advisory is a Moscow based corporate finance advisory and logistics company.
The company was founded in 2008 - but the founding partners and senior executives have several decades’ collective experience in the Russian and international financial markets.
Our main areas of activity are:
- Financial and legal due diligence
- Raising finance for corporates and projects
- Borrower advisory (especially on relations with international banks)
- Investor Relations
- Distressed debt and distressed asset solutions
- Sector/industry specific consultancy
Market Entry / Development
- Development and implementation of appropriate market entry strategies
- Market research in Russia and business development advisory
- Company formation, including setting-up representative offices and subsidiaries
- Assisting with the acquisition of companies and licences in rapidly developing sectors, such as rare earth mining
Kortina Advisory has a very flexible approach. Our consultants generally provide the core team for assignments. Where appropriate the team can support or be built around specialised experts in various fields. This approach has proven to be very effective in areas as diverse as logistics, transportation, export and import trade and the commodities and cement industries.
- Commodity exports, particularly coal
- Imports of consumer goods into Russia